At TDA, our mission is to promote the Greater Seattle region internationally and domestically for business and trade, connect our companies and institutions with international opportunities and educate the public on topics related to the international economy.
Greater Seattle is the gateway to the world. We are equidistant by air to Asia and Europe; home to world-renowned companies and institutions; boast an efficient logistics and transportation network, a talented workforce, and more. The Trade Development Alliance leverages these resources to promote and attract business and raise our region’s international profile.
We need your support to promote the Greater Seattle Brand and to grow Greater Seattle’s economy through international trade and international investment.
We are your advocate connecting you to visiting international businesses and delegations, promoting your successes through our website and social media channels, recommending local services to inbound business delegations, pitching meetings, or highlighting your company in our online and print marketing material. Members are on the forefront of our minds as we promote Greater Seattle in the global marketplace.
We are your resource: By joining TDA, our members have access to our broad network of resources locally and abroad; our members get the inside information from experts on the international business, relations and geopolitical affairs.
Join us. Together we will make Greater Seattle a better place to live and to do business.
TDA offers different levels of membership. We are sure there is one suitable for you.
Entry Level - $250 Annual Dues
- Invitation to our new member orientation & networking series.
- Listing in the online membership directory - 3,000 page views per month.
- Reduced program rates for your employees (includes Annual Dinner and Schmooze).
- International interest matchmaking - Whether it's an inbound delegation or an upcoming program we keep tabs on your company's interests and inform you about related activities.
- Inclusion in marketing materials - We maintain a large portfolio of industry brochures distributed around the world as trade resources. Member companies are highlighted in these pieces when the opportunity arises.
- International news exposure - The Trade Alliance operates one of the few official International Press Centers in the country. Get inside access to international journalists covering relevant news assignments.
- Company recommendations - When approached by international delegations for company recommendations we pull directly from our membership base first.
- One complimentary ticket to any upcoming regular Trade Alliance event (excludes Annual Dinner and Schmooze).
Patron - $500 Annual Dues
- Includes all Entry Level benefits listed above.
- Patron member of the week - Opportunity to be featured as the Patron member of the month on the Trade Alliance web site and newsletters.
- Your company will also be highlighted in our weekly Calendar of Events email read by 2,000 people worldwide and growing.
- Trade Alliance VIP Event access - Exclusive invitations to private receptions, briefings and international business missions.
- Your company name and web site will be featured on our Patron member directory - Increase your SEO
- One complimentary admission to Schmooze.
Champion - $1,000 Annual Dues
- Includes all Entry Level and Patron benefits listed above.
- Opportunity to develop and co-host a program with the Trade Alliance.
- Champion member of the month - On a rotational basis, your company will be featured on our homepage, membership homepage and weekly Calendar of Events eblast, including a logo linked directly to your website.
- Complimentary Schmooze display - our premier annual networking event.
Advocate - $5,000 Annual Dues
- Includes all Entry Level, Patron and Champion benefits listed above.
- Acknowledged as fundamental supporter
- Recognized on Homepage of website and other collateral
- Consideration for member of TDA Board
- Recognized at TDA programs via promotional slide
- Discount on International Business Missions