Entrepreneurial activity thrives in many industries in Greater Seattle. Part of the reason behind all this activity is the support it receives from business services and mentors in the form of peers and other companies. We are home to a world-class startup ecosystem.
No matter where you are in the process – if you are a student with an idea, need business guidance or are eyeing international markets – you’ll find your community in Greater Seattle.
This interactive map created by Startup Genome is a great way to visualize a lot of the different actors in Greater Seattle’s startup ecosystem. The Trade Alliance maintains a directory of many of those entities that you can learn about below.
- Cascadia Med Tech
- Center for Commercialization (C4C), University of Washington
- Microsoft Azure Accelerator
- Community Capital Development
- Washington State Small Business Development Center
- Export Finance Assistance Center
- Export-Import Bank of the U.S., Seattle Regional Office
- Export Washington
- Seattle US Export Assistance Center
- Trade Development Alliance of Greater Seattle